Monday, October 3, 2011

Smith I/OS Goggles

Smith I/OS Goggles Review



The Smith I/OS Goggle is one of the most popular ski goggles out there for so many reasons First of all its rimless so you get a bigger range of vision and you dont get that clunky goggle feel Second changing the lenses on the I/OS is really easy You just slide open the tabs slip out the lens and stick a new one in No more tug of war with your goggles or bad seals that let in air and snow The I/OS has a smaller frame size than the traditional I/O so if you like a more low profile feel or youre a female rider the Smith I/OS has your perfect fit strongSpecs /strong Frame Color Black Foundation Lens Color Ignitor Mirror for variable conditions Face Fit Small to medium Number of lenses included 2 strongFeatures /strong Quick Release Lens System makes changing lenses simple Spherical Carbonic lens for the truest vision PorexGäó technology vents air to prevent fogging Wide adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick DriWix Face Foam stays dry against skin Includes microfiber storage bag Helmet compatible for the best protection


No comments:

Post a Comment